Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Omg, that was amazing, haha. I'm glad the series is still ongoing. :D

What Are Cats Thinking? What Are Cats Thinking?

D'awwwww.

Kirby Eats An Xbox One Kirby Eats An Xbox One

I saw that coming... But lol!

TMJBtv responds:

Haha glad you liked it :)

Slime Quest Slime Quest

So much Chuck E Cheeses and Now 47...

This is a fun game to play, I guess, if it weren't for all the waiting through ads. It also seems my character stops moving (or grow MUCH slower) if the game leaves the visible window when I scroll down or switch to another tab. But I think the greatest pain this game has so far offered is that when an ad plays, I can't see my mouse and am thereafter unable to find and click the "skip" button.

You know you can change the ad from Video to Simple, right? I don't mind a video ad playing alongside a preloader, but please change the in-game ads past the preloader to the Simple type.

gd4219 responds:

I already remove all ads. hope you like it.

Vrunk Dultures Vrunk Dultures

From what I've seen, this looks like a fun game.

I'm experiencing the "flailing around" glitch and don't know how to fix it. Can you make another video with instructions for us Linux users and Mac users? The only Windows computer in my household is my brother's and I doubt he wants to dive into System 32.

Also, I've noticed that I'm never able to log in after logging out. I've created about five in-game accounts now because I've been unable to log into any of them.

HTML5 Super Mario Lvl 1-4 HTML5 Super Mario Lvl 1-4

I jumped and fell through the platform/ground below me. :c
After I died, I was shown a white screen with the same sound effect constantly looping. Ironically, the tone of the sound effect makes me feel like I've won when it should sound like a Game Over.

The denial of obsolescence The denial of obsolescence

Well, that last panel was depressing...

Driving Distracted Driving Distracted

That last line killed me, rofl!

Losing Gracefully Losing Gracefully

OMG The bonus panel, lol!